As part of our global transformation, you will lead commodity teams and determine the current and future needs of the assigned commodities and develop commodity strategy plans and solutions to address the business needs for Advantest globally. The vacant job is within the global Procurement Centre of Excellence Unit in Böblingen. You as a Global Commodity Leader are responsible for building strong internal and external networks and establish a global commodity team. You support the teams with your excellent commodity knowledge and training for best practice. Your goal will be to identify cost savings opportunities and drive the achievement of the targets together with your team. In addition, you will work cross functional with Global Procurement, R&D, Product engineering and involving individual contributors as well as all levels of management.
- Strategic, organizational and conceptual development of commodities
- Setting goals and targets, supervision of reaching and implementing of measures to sustainable achieve them
- Develop savings potentials with your team based on the global management of purchasing volumes, cost structure analyses as well as the application of commercial KPI's within your commodities
- Risk management and continuity planning in relation to global supply chains
- Lead or co-lead global price/contract negotiations and projects on behalf of all businesses in close collaboration with the global supplier relationship manager (SRM)