Are you eager to put your drive and ambition to work in a dynamic, results driven environment?
This is an ideal position for a motivated engineering professional with interests in the field of testing semiconductor ICs.
Building on your professional experience in electrical measurements and software engineering, you will learn the implementation of cost-efficient test solutions on the Advantest V93000 IC test system, for complex semiconductor devices for various business segments (for example, RF such as 5G, digital such as mobile application processors, high-performance computing and AI).
You will work as a consultant, educating and supporting worldwide users to test ICs of future mobile phones, computers, servers, cars etc.
You will deal with cutting-edge technology in close collaboration with the R&D department, the Marketing department, and the customers in a cross-functional environment.
- Provide expert technical support for Advantest’s V93000 test system and emerging applications to account teams and customers throughout the different regions of the world
- Generate training material and deliver training to users of Advantest’s V93000 test system
- Introduce innovative solutions and new products to world-wide customers.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities: for example, present to customers technical details of solutions or support account teams in benchmark projects, so that customers opt for Advantest’s V93000 test system.
- Provide consulting on application related topics to the team defining new products
During the first 3 months, you will be attending a thorough onboarding program together with other peers to expand your knowledge of semiconductor test and the Advantest V93000 product portfolio, as well as to closely interact with other functions such as R&D and Marketing. Subsequently, an on-the-job-training phase will be guided and coached by a personal mentor to prepare you for a technical consultant role in an optimal way.