We are looking for passionate SW engineers who are eager to work on cutting-edge technologies and shape the future of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for SoCs .
- Develop state of the art SW solutions for automated testing of the next generation RF SoCs with focus on highest standards for Quality, Reliability and Performance
- Work in cross-functional Scrum teams in close collaboration with other R&D teams both in HW and SW as well as with other disciplines and stakeholders
- Have or acquire a good understanding of the related customer applications /use cases and a sufficient understanding of the underlying V93000 ATE hardware
- Be a self-reliant team member, an accountable contributor and/or owner for SW modules under your care
- Provide specialist or technical recommendations to management and senior staff to resolve technical issues of the V93000 SoC Test-system