Join a team in HW R&D to characterize and validate ASICs and make sure that they meet requirements and perform to their specifications in mass production environments. You contribute to the development of high-quality parts and thoroughly verified solutions for our instruments and ultimately to our customers. Therefore, you develop and align qualifications and develop test solutions for ASIC, HW and SW. The ASICs to be validated cover a wide range from analog, RF, power and high-speed digital.
- Work with design teams on understanding lifetime requirements, derive ASIC quality and reliability specifications, identify design specific problems, and determine scope of testing
- Derive appropriate ASIC reliability- and ESD-specifications from the instrument level and recommend implementation of ESD/LU protection on cards and in ASIC semiconductors
- Plan combinations of qualification tests and methods to ensure protection on instrument- and ASIC-levels.
- Plan, coordinate and carry out complex lifetime- and ESD-test projects for ASICs and electronic instruments as part of the product development-process with the aim of ensuring service life reliability
- Evaluate test and measurement series for product and technology evaluation. Carry out deviation and error analysis and evaluate the degradation behavior over the service life