As the world's leading supplier of automatic test equipment, Advantest is dedicated to creating leading edge systems for the semiconductor and telecommunications industry - the technologies upon which our rapidly evolving information society is based.
To meet the permanently increasing test challenges of modern semiconductors we continuously enhance our existing V93000 semiconductor test platform with new Hardware modules. The electro mechanical interface to customer’s device under test is implemented by using state of the art connector technologies, cable materials and spring-loaded contact probes.
In your new job as member of the hardware development team, you will work in various hardware projects to define and design cable and interface solutions meeting the wide-ranging mechanical, electrical, and operation-environmental requirements of V93000 hardware modules. You will be closely working with external partners on design, implementation, and qualification of cable assemblies to ensure quality and reliability of the interconnect solution.
- Align with respective V93000 HW projects to define electrical performance and qualification requirements
- Work with cable suppliers on mechanical & electrical design of interconnect solutions to meet performance, quality, and reliability requirements.
- Ensure integration and mechanical fit into V93000 platform
- Drive common standards for interconnect solutions across V93000 modules (requirements, technologies, validation/qualification procedures, tests, documentation)
- Utilize synergies / re-use of concepts and design across various projects
- Technically consult and supervise the cable suppliers during product design, development, and qualification