As a part of Global Business Operations & IT program, you are responsible to own and project manage multiple Supply Chain projects, for example setting up performance management for certain areas of our Supply Chain and for Strategic Suppliers.
As a project manager you are responsible to drive and lead the project team to deliver the project within scope, time and budget.
You are responsible to:
- Develop project scope, objectives and benefits, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and drive execution together with project team
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop communication and training plans and execute