If you ever wanted to be directly involved in shaping future products and solutions for the semiconductor industry, this is your opportunity! We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will contribute to the success of the V93000 Automated Test Equipment (ATE) platform in testing power and analog devices (e.g. ICs for power and battery management systems, automotive, sensors). The product marketing manager ensures that new products and test solutions address upcoming application and technology trends in the semiconductor industry and owns the introduction and roll-out of these products.
As Product Marketing Manager – Power & Analog, you will
- Own the definition of competitively differentiated products by consolidating customer requirements, observing market trends and translating both in superior product definitions
- Manage the “4 Ps of Marketing” (product, pricing, position and promotion)
- Develop an attractive business case and convincing value proposition
- Own the marketing aspects of Advantest's product lifecycle process, from product start to obsolescence
- Define software and hardware roadmap priorities
- Generate and present compelling presentation material for pre-sales activities, trade shows and technical review sessions with customers
- Support our field teams to provide the right technical, commercial, and strategic solution to our customers
- Act as a link between our R&D department and our customer support teams
- Consult senior marketing and management on market trends and customer test strategies
- You will work closely with our worldwide customers, sales, business development, application experts, R&D, and product definition experts of the V93000 ATE platform and other product lines.