As “new solution introduction manager (m/f/d)” you will be working in the business development team in Böblingen, part of the V93000 business unit’s marketing department.
In this critically important role you will be responsible for (amongst other topics):
- Managing new product / solution rollouts globally
- Shaping our product positioning & messaging jointly with the responsible product managers in product marketing
- Writing & reviewing press releases about new products & solutions
- Writing & reviewing articles for trade publications
- Owning, creating and maintaining the product web presence and social media content
- Owning and managing customer event content and (Advantest internal) sales trainings globally, in close collaboration with product marketing & COE and local teams across all regions. This also involves travelling to these events around the world.
- Supporting trade shows - key messages, presentations, signage, demo equipment
- Managing the V93000 participation at VOICE
- Working closely with the global Marcom teams in all other regions