The Advantest Global IT organization is looking for an “IT Security & Data Protection Expert m/f/d”.
Reporting to the Global IT Security Manager in Advantest Japan headquarters, this position will be working on various aspects of information technology security and data protection management across all Advantest Group companies.
This role requires an individual with a strong technical background, as well as the ability to work across the Global IT organization and the divisions to align information security priorities and controls with key business objectives.
- Lead the implementation of an ISO-27001 management system in Advantest globally
- Perform IT Security Risk Assessments globally
- Create and manage policies, contracts and other legal documents required for personal data protection and ensure compliance with Data Privacy regulations in cooperation with legal and data privacy departments and internal/external auditors.
- Support the implementation and enforcement of information security governance including policies, standards and procedures and ensure compliance with Information Security regulations in cooperation with other Advantest business departments and internal/external auditors.
- Support the development and execution of IT security education plans in partnership with internal communication to raise awareness around IT security risks and best practices
- Support ensuring appropriate information security Incident Management and escalation (SOC: Security Operation Center, CSIRT: Computer Security Incident Response Team)
- Support ensuring IT security and IT risk management in view of Business Continuity Plans