In this double role as the Group Product Marketing Manager for Automated Test Equipment (ATE) in the ATE Business Group and the Marketing/Business Manager within the Advantest CTO Team, the to be hired person will report to the ATE Business Group EVP who is also the Advantest CTO. He/she will play a pivotal role in defining the overall marketing strategy, product positioning and business development for our cutting-edge solutions. His/her leadership and strategic guidance will be instrumental in driving the success of the ATE Business Group. He/she will also manage the “applied” technology life cycle as the Marketing/Business Manager within the Advantest CTO Team.
1. Market Strategy and Planning:
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive product marketing strategy for ATE solutions in the semiconductor test industry.
- Participate in market analysis, competitive research and customer insights to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Establish and maintain an “executive network” to key partners and customers.
2. Product Portfolio Management:
- Work closely with BU Product Marketing, R&D and Engineering teams to define the product roadmap and help to prioritize feature enhancements.
- Ensure the product portfolio aligns with Advantest's vision and meets evolving customer needs.
3. Product Positioning and Messaging:
- Support the creation and communication of compelling product positioning and messaging to effectively target key customer segments.
4. Reporting and Analysis:
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Continuously monitor and analyze market trends, sales data and customer feedback to inform decision-making.
5. Manage the “applied” technology life cycle
- Manage the “technology development lifecycle” x-functionally as part of the CTO team together with R&D, customers and key industry experts.