Are you a born solutionist and has a positive can-do attitude? Then we are looking for you! Advantest is growing their Global Support Expert team tasked to provide technical support to the end customers for both Hardware and Software infrastructure issues. The team in Boeblingen is the highest point of escalation (3rd Level) and has close relationship with the end Customer and Field Engineers. Design for support is a key mantra, where the team drives new product design towards supportability and profitability.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: As a Global Support Engineer, you will provide support to customer of our products. Being the highest point of escalation for our customer you will deliver technical solutions to address the customer needs. You will utilize diverse skills, from strong tactical execution up to project management to solve the customers issues in a timely manner.
- Recognized as the global technical support expert for Advantest Semiconductor Test Systems
- Accountable for global technical escalation management
- Responsible to define and measure support requirements for new Advantest product development ensuring supportability at lowest support cost
- Provide subject matter expertise in defining Service and End User documentation and training for all New Product Introduction
- Conduct training to propagate knowledge to all regional service organizations worldwide
- Responsible for installed base product quality, reliability and compatibility
- Drive continuous improvement globally in enhancing the capability or efficiency in delivering support to the end customer