The Advantest Procurement Department in Böblingen has started an extensive transformation program to modernize the function and accelerate value delivery to enable sustainable and competitive growth. You as a Global Procurement Expert are fascinated by the challenge of analyzing existing processes and tools and bringing them up to date. The goal of this new role is to provide processes & tools for our global procurement teams to improve performance around cost, assurance of supply, quality, supplier relationship management and other procurement also supply-chain related metrics. Therefore you will work closely with different teams like Enterprise Architecture or Business Process Reengineering.
- Support the integration, implementation and documentation of procurement process standards; drive the implementation of new procurement tools and improve the existing IT procurement landscape
- Communicate process and tool standards and updates to the global procurement community and support in the testing und training of local experts
- Professionalization and further development of reporting and process templates to support existing and future business models in collaboration with BPE and EP Architecture
- Ownership of process & tool changes and digitization projects
- Identifying and leading local Subject Matters Experts (SMEs) in improvement projects